maybelline fit me blush shade -medium pink


hii everyone welcome to another blog of tried and tested today’s product is maybelline newyork fit me blush and the shade is medium pink.this blush is lightweight that delivers all day colour. i know that product is old now. but some of the viewers asked me to review that. the maybelline has so much shades in the fit me but among of them this is quite good. it says longer and the pigmentation is also light that does not over your cheeks. it is far better than the coral one you can see on my hand how much it is pigmented you can buy from any online store or maybelline store it cost you around 400 or less than that. i prefer to go for another blusher but if you are beginner this one work good for you
i hope you like my blog show some love
and comment down below for more product review❤️

Comments

Popular Posts