Biotique visibly ageless serum

 

BIOTIQUE BIO DANDELION AGELESS LIGHTENING
SERUM REVIEW.

Hi everyone,so it's the start of a new month. the weather is slowly getting hotter day by day, to save your skin from getting pigmentation,dark spots and blemishing. i have been trying out a lot of skin and hair products and pretty sure you guys are aware of the brand BIOTIQUE which is an organic indian brand.so i picked up a few things myself.let’s get into the details about my experience with this product.
  
ABOUT PRODUCT
this lightening serum is a rare combination of pure dandelion,rich in vitamin E and minerals.
it has a pleasant smell of dandelion and nutmeg oil, it is so lightweighted that just blend like butter on your skin the good quality of this brand that they have all natural ingredient which is nowadays craze for every single girl.

HOW TO  USE 
• clean your face throughly
• apply toner and remove rest of dust particles
• apply serum on your face regularly and massage before moisturizer morning and evening 

PRICE 

₹690.00 for 190 ml 
₹ 230 for 40 ml

OVERALL 
i have to say that i enjoy using this product as my daily night cream. it never cause any break outs on my skin and soothes my skin to an extent .
and it really works on good on my skin i feel natural glow on my skin.

i hope you will liked the blog so plzz do subscribe and share the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts